We are Proud to be a 100% Veteran owned, managed, and operated business!
Blueway Adventure provides outdoor adventures without ever leaving the city limits.
Contact us today and we will see you at your next adventure!
We take a different approach from most other outfitters. We use a mobile approach and do not have a single location with a single boring route. We are mobile and bring the kayaks, and canoes to you.
How does this work?
1. When you contact us, we match your expectations to the various waterways available here.
2. After a date and time are set, we meet up with you where you want us to, usually at the trip endpoint, or where you chose. We work with you to make the entire experience more comfortable for you.
3. Cash and Credit Cards are accepted in person on site.
4. We will transport you, our equipment and your equipment* to the launch point.
5. At the end of the use of the kayaks, and canoes we will pick up the kayaks, and canoes, also get you back to your vehicle. Most of the time you end your trip at your vehicle.
We will not enter into any City of Clarksville Owned Parks. These parks include: Robert Clark park on Tiny Town, Billy Dunlop Park (Boy Scout Park), McGregor park on Riverside, Trice Landing in Providence, and Liberty park (Marina area). The City of Clarksville will not allow us to service these parks UNTIL we can enter into a USE Contract with the City of Clarksville. We are working to resolve this issue with The City of Clarksville. We have been and will continue to use access points that are near these parks but these access sites are private property with no public parking available. When we use this alternate sites, we will work with you to find safe permissible parking and pick you up.
For out-of-town trips, we usually just drop off the equipment at your house and pick it back up when you are done. Call us for more details on out-of-town trips.
Feel free to give us a call to discuss routes, access points and our services in greater detail.
We use a Full Service approach to the renting experience: the boat rental includes transportation in the Clarksville area.
*We also can transport your own additional equipment and boats for a small fee, check our Prices/Fees page for more details.
Also check out http://www.facebook.com/BluewayAdventure to see what we do and how our customers feel. Feel free to contact us and we will work with you to design your experience!
Accepting reservations for your next event now, Just Contact Us!
Blueway Adventure, We Bring YOU to the Adventure! Blueway Adventure, LLC is a Tennessee Limited Liability Company. This website is copyrighted (2011-2014), and all rights are reserved. We are Proud to be a 100% Veteran owned, managed, and operated business!